Ilkley and District Motor Club are once again running the Jubilee Historic Rally and Run on the 9th April 2017. I am looking for marshals for time and passage controls, test sites (timing and marshaling per autotests) and people to man gates and road junctions etc. If you have helped before the format of the rally is similar to previous years and this year we will once again be using Liege. The start venue is The Millstones which is located west of Harrogate on the A59 near to Kettlesing MR 104 / 221.75 561.75. Signing on for marshals is either on Saturday 8th April at the Dyneley Arms, Bramhope between 5 and 7.30pm or on Sunday 9th April at The Millstones between 7 and 8 am.
If you can marshal can you let me know:
1) Your availability on the day (all day, morning or afternoon only)
2) How many people will be with you
3) Whether you would like to do controls, tests etc.
4) An indication of when you are likely to sign on
5) Your previous marshaling experience including Liege timing experience.
I look forward to hearing from you either by email or telephone. My email address is email@example.com and telephone number 01274588864.
Siôned Kitching (Chief Marshal)